Have you ever asked yourself: Can I update my own WordPress Website?
Got a new Website and wonder how to update text, pictures or add a Video?
Or are you one of the many business owners who tell me: I’ve not changed anything on my website because every little change my web designer charges for!
Obviously, we all want to get paid for our work – and most business owners are very happy when they first receive their website and pay for it
…however for some reason any text, image or other type of changes a web designer is asked to do, is NOT perceived as having high value!
The most often mentioned reason for wanting to update a Website is that’s it’s “not working”!
Here is a short Video that offers you 5 Important Tips you need to consider BEFORE you do any updates on your website
Simply click and watch the 11 min Video NOW:
Well, with so many fantastic changes and additions to technology, I can reveal:
There is a Simple Way YOU and every business owner who would like to be in charge of their website CAN update your own website, really easy!
- Imagine, you have the knowledge and control to make any change to your site you wish?
- With the simple click of the mouse, hover over an area and you can change text
- Set up beautiful background colours or photos, even videos!
- Move an ‘element’ from one side of the page to the other
- Create shapes, buttons and boxes for specific programs and information
- Every part of your page is within your control –
…and NO this is NOT another FREE website platform – this is YOUR WordPress Website
Do you have a WordPress Website?
Was is set up for you?
Then, with just TWO SMALL adjustments we can turn it into a site YOU have full update control over!
Want to know more?
Would like to ask if this is right for you?
Simply book a Marketing Strategy Session – no Charge!
…and no, I’m NOT going to twist your arm to take this! We’ll discuss what you have and if this suits you!
No tags for this post.