Are you Struggling with LinkedIn?
Do you have 101 Questions, some like these perhaps:
- How should I use LinkedIn?
- What Does My Profile Have to Look Like?
- What Type of Content Should I Post?
- How Often Should I Post?
- What’s the Best Time to Post?
- How Do I Get More Followers?
- Does LinkedIn posting Affect SEO?
- Should I Connect With Everyone?
- LinkedIn automation tools, yes or no?
Do you know HOW and WHERE You Need To Start on LinkedIn to make an Impact?
I’m sure you’d agree that the social media landscape is like shifting sand and constantly changing? New Social Platforms pop up, existing Social Platforms like LinkedIn, change how you as Business need to use them!
More and more people around the world are using LinkedIn each year, and they are all using it in different ways.
How do you keep up? No sooner have you been introduced to one way of using and posting, everything changes!
And where do you find the information about these changes? Do you even have the time to search for it?
Of course, you know you NEED to be on LinkedIn!
Over 4 billion people around the globe are using the internet. Over 3 billion regularly use social media. LinkedIn is the TOP social platform for Business!
How did this come about? According to ‘We Are Social’, this growth is largely due to the incredible rise in mobile phone ownership. With 2/3 of the world’s population owning a mobile phone – and your clients are amongst them of course!
Where do you find the Right and Relevant LinkedIn Marketing Information?
I’m glad you asked!
As a Marketing Consultancy, Stickybeak Marketing does Research, receives up-dates and looks at the latest Social Media Marketing Statistics, and in particular LinkedIn, on a daily basis
We spend the time and resources because we need and use this information for our clients
Here is how YOU can take Advantage and tap into these resources for YOUR business:
Let's do LinkedIn - Fast & Easy LinkedIn Marketing DIY Program!
How to set Yourself up on LinkedIn
- Clarity on what you want to achieve on LinkedIn
- How your Profile needs to be set up
- What goes into the About and Experience Sections
- Connecting: with Who, Why and When
Exactly What to Post & When
- What topic is right for you to post
- Image, Text Only or Video, which to use
- Discover the most viewed Topics
- What can your posts achieve for you?
- Industry specific Tips & Tools to use
How to Connect & with Who
- Who are the right Connections for you
- How connect and what to say
- Follow up and nurture without automation
- Powerful Personal Messaging, NO silly scripts!
How it works:
- You receive immediate Access to the ‘Let’s do LinkedIn Online Platform
- Start and work through the Videos and Worksheets in your own time
- It’s all explained in detail and you can email and ask Questions, should you have any
- You can access that Platform 24/7 in your own time, forever
- BONUS: you also receive Regular Updates, when LinkedIn announces Changes
- Make sure you check your emails for ongoing information and support
- All of this and much, much more for ONLY one off Investment
Jump in NOW!
The Information you get is Highly Relevant for Any Business!
Once again thank you for your help and getting me moving on LinkedIn!
I have now had my first client come from LinkedIn and made an appointment for accounting.
Had the appointment today and one signed up business client.
Pat Robards, Accountant Advisor
Good email content – this is interesting stuff re Facebook. Whilst its not my consulting space (LinkedIn is) its important to know of these changes.
Sue Parker, DARE Group Australia
Thanks for the up-date, Sigrid!
Charmaine Renaud, YouAreFantastic.com.au
The LinkedIn update came just in time for me this week! Thank you so much!
Martin Best, The 3:4 Code of Inspiration