Stand out with your Book as your Business Card!
Imagine, using your book to introduce yourself instead of same old, same old, business card?
You are at a networking event and see the person you really want to connect with. You grab your book, walk up to him or her and start the conversation something like this:
Hi, my name is…, and I do…and I have an idea that will help you … – you hand over your book, and mention what it is about and perhaps on which page the person will find more info on what you are offering them. Then you say: …let me autograph it just for you, write in the page I’m referring to – or something similar
You might be able to:
• Help others make more money.
• Get others more attention.
• Get them in the media.
• Get them in the news.
…whatever it is that you can help someone with.
Can you imagine the instant expertise and authority you gain by using your book instead of a business card?
Don’t have a book yet?
CLICK HERE and join us on our very next Workshop
More on the topic, Your Book Your Business Card:
Using your book:
- People remember you
- Everyone is handing out business cards
- Everyone has seen a business card
- People throw away business cards
- People don’t throw away books
- Books have a lot of value
That’s what makes writing a book so valuable!
Your book equals access, income, and power. It also gives you that additional gravitas, the authority, expert status, and a voice. It’s like getting an exclusive VIP ticket to a private, members only club.
Consider, in this day and age with social media and texting and so many interruptions going on, something physical that has value, is remembered.
A book can take on multiple forms. It can be a Kindle book. It can be an audio book. It can also become a roadmap for your entire social media broadcast message that you may have.
But, it definitely is something that you can take with you everywhere you go!
…and you do not need to keep trailer loads of books in your garage, order on demand is the cool option available to everyone, and we teach you exactly how that is done in our 3-Day Intensive
Check it out Click Right Here
- Sandra Spence, Midwife and Breastfeeding Councellor, publisher of Natural Pregnancy Magazine and Coach helping Natural Practitioners set up their own successful clinic.
- Sigrid de Kaste, 3x #1 International Bestselling Author, Marketing Coach and Consultant and Director of Stickybeak Marketing
No tags for this post.