The Ultimate Way to cut through the Marketing Clutter and …
Stand Out and Attract Streams of New Clients Consistently
…with your Unique Message!
As a business owner, you’ve noticed that marketing is getting more and more challenging.
But what if there was a simple way that delivered a constant stream of WARM LEADS and positioned you virtually instantly as a LEADER IN YOUR NICHE?
Introducing a RADICALLY DIFFERENT Way of Writing, Publishing and Marketing YOU with your Book…
Hang on, what is this RADICALLY DIFFERENT Way, and how does it work, you ask?
I’m sure you’ve been hearing all of the latest advice on Marketing, and you probably have (or know you SHOULD have)…
- A blog
- A podcast
- A You tube channel
- Facebook ads
- Press releases
- Facebook posts
- A newsletter
- Google ads
- Email marketing
…and the list goes on. Are you exhausted yet, just thinking about it? And how well is it all working?
Well, the great news is – being the Author of a Book brings together all the benefits of the above marketing channels and…
Instantly Positions you as the Expert Authority
..with absolute clarity on what your Message is and who it attracts!
Our Unique way of Building a Book pulls together all of the disconnected pieces of your marketing, making it more powerful, more streamlined, and more effective.
Discover the High Profit Author Formula & take the Step to get Started with your Book
Register your Attendance for the next Masterclass:
In this FREE Masterclass you’ll Discover:
Why a Book will catapult your Business, no matter the economy
And why writing yours right now is the best time ever to stop struggling getting attention
Why our Unique Way of writing your Book makes it Fast & Easy
(you’ll be surprised how some have done it in just 3 days)
What type of Book will help you Attract Top Paying Clients
and how to fit it into your particular Industry or Niche
A Simple Shift in Thinking That Increases Client Attraction From as Little as 1% to Average 40%
If you’re not already doing this in your business you’ll want to action this fast
Want to know 7 Reasons why a Book is the SINGLE, most POWERFULL TOOL to Market your Business?
1.- Instant Credibility Booster for You and Your Business
- It’s positioning and authority wrapped in a front and back cover
- You’ll be treated differently
- Books don’t get thrown away (unlike business cards)
- Inside your book, you can demonstrate your genius and show examples and social proof of your knowledge, wisdom, and experience without coming across as bragging
- You’re treated very differently, with celebrity status
- It’s like a VIP ticket to a private members-only club
- When people introduce you to someone else, they feel special when they announce you as an author; or, better yet, as a “#1 bestselling author.”
2.- A Book Creates the Ultimate Foot in the Door Strategy
- You can mail your book to a prospect to get your foot in the door
- Use Amazon and have the book delivered to a prospect, gift-wrapped, with a card, this won’t be ignored
- People “meet” you in your book. You start a one-way conversation with them.
- You reveal your “reason why” you do what do you in your book, which creates a reason why they’re going to do business with you.
3.- Use Your Book to Get Traffic, Generate Leads, and Build Your List
- Getting and keeping customers is how every business exists.
- Books are one of the lowest cost ways to generate high-quality leads.
- Your book is a library filled with social proof, examples, and stories to show you care, know what you’re talking about, and can help the reader solve just about any challenge.
- Throughout the book, you invite the reader to visit a web page where they enter their contact information, text their email address to a phone number, or call and leave their name and information.
- Each call to action is a way to interactively engage the reader and drive them to some kind of bonus or gift.
- The reason you embed a call to action in your book is because publishers don’t give you the contact information of the book buyer. You need the right strategies, tools, and systems to drive readers to your offers and capture leads.
4.- Books Sell Your Products and Services Faster and Easier
- Your book can talk about what you do, who you do it for, include case studies and results, and invite the reader to try them out.
- For example, if you are a chiropractor, a fitness instructor, or in pain management, you can demonstrate three different stretches or exercises to eliminate neck or back pain.
- If you are a nutritionist or dietitian, you could discuss the benefits of using coconut oil in a cooking demonstration.
- By demonstrating your product or service, talking about the benefits, and showing proof it works, you multiply your sales when you include a call to action in your book and capture leads with text messaging, mobile-responsive websites, QR codes, voicemail, or shortcodes.
5.- Your Book is a Perfect Way to Position Yourself as a Consultant or Authority
- Think of it this way:
- Who would you rather do business with:
- A coach, consultant, doctor, nutritionist, financial planner, fitness expert, therapist, or mechanic who hands you a business card that says “I am a Self-Proclaimed Expert – Hire me!” on it.
- Someone who’s a #1 bestselling author and hands you a book about the problem you want to fix – and autographs it for you with their mobile phone number and email address.
- Who are you going to remember? Who are you more likely to do business with? Do you lose or throw away business cards? How often do you lose or throw away an autographed book?
6.- Your Book is a Great Way to Get Media Attention, Radio Shows, TV Interviews, and Traction in Social Media
- Every chapter in your book can become the subject of a TV or radio interview, a speech, a social media post, a YouTube video, or a podcast episode.
- The book becomes a “marketing roadmap” for your messaging and marketing.
- It gives you a script and a formula for what to speak about and share.
- Interviewers and hosts will pick the topics they want you to talk about based on what’s in the book, which makes it easy for you to be the expert you already are.
7.- A Book Can Build or Grow Any, including Local, Business
- No fighting for business with competitors
- You’ll stand out in the crowd
- Answer all those questions in your book you get asked over and over again
- Eliminate price resistance
- Your book can be a high quality piece of information to give to all of your prospects.
- Instead of throwing up a sales letter on a website, you can stand out far beyond your competitors who don’t have books.
- Bestseller status gives you immediate credibility and authority and positions you as a go-to person.
- The fact is, this works for any business, anywhere in the world. Thinking that you’re “local” is irrelevant as to whether or not a book would be a powerful marketing tool for you.