The Ultimate Way to show your Authority and validate your Expertise …
Write and Publish a Marketing Optimized Book
…in 6-Weeks or less!
What is “Write & Publish a Marketing Optimized Book”?
Watch the Videos below:
The first thing I ask everyone of my Write & Publish a Marketing Optimized Book in 6-Weeks or less, is:
What outcome do you have in mind with your Book?
And most people have never considered this!
In this Video I explain what “Outcome in Mind” means to me and why you need to consider it before you start writing
Before you start writing your book, consider what you want to achieve by being the Author of a book!
When People come to me and ask: should I pay to be published in a book with many other Experts?
My answer is in this Video
…and if you’d like to stay in touch, join my FB Group here:
An often asked Question is: Do I need more Marketing?
Here a few Tips and what to know and look out for Marketing in general and your Book in particlar.
Video starts on 2:38min
…and if you’d like to stay in touch, join my FB Group here:
If you’re interested in working together so you can have your Book written and published, fully Marketing Optimized, in just 6-Weeks or less, please reach out.
It’s a 6-Week Program where I work with you the first session 1:1 to get clarity on the outcome you have in mind, what you want to achieve with your book, and then we work together once a week, for 6 Weeks in a small group, max 5 people, where I give you my proven chapter outline framework and help you to apply it to your particular book topic while building exactly the type of Marketing you need, for your Book and the outcome you have in mind for your Book.
I show you the fastest process for writing in a way that proves you’re the expert, warms up your readers to contact you and pre-sells them so you don’t get price objections once a prospect contacts you
Then you’ll learn the super-simple process for formatting and publishing your Book on the multimillion-member global platform, Amazon.
Good candidates for this program will be people who provide coaching, consulting, health & wellness services, or other professional consultative services.
They’ll be people who have expertise in a particular area and plenty of great client outcomes, they can talk about.
Importantly, You do NOT need to be a writer and you don’t need to have existing content, although if you have, it’ll make the process even faster for you!
Read my full Offer Statement HERE
This program is like nothing I’ve seen in the marketplace. It truly is a full end-to-end book writing, publishing and marketing system, attracting paying clients, Dream Projects and High Profit Business Opportunities, completed over just 6-Weeks.
Sometimes people are clear on what they want to write about and even have already decided on a Title for their Book, when they come to me.
Then they are surprised that is actually NOT the best Title for their Book!
Watch the Video and find out why!
Read this as Blog Post:
Sometimes people think publishing their Book on Amazon diminishes the Value of their Book.
Here I explain why Amazon is such a fantastic platform to publish your Book on.
For more tips on Writing & Publishing your Book, visit my Blog Posts:
7 Reasons why a Book is the SINGLE, most POWERFULL TOOL to market your business:
1.- Instant Credibility Booster for You and Your Business
- It’s positioning and authority wrapped in a front and back cover
- You’ll be treated differently
- Books don’t get thrown away (unlike business cards)
- Inside your book, you can demonstrate your genius and show examples and social proof of your knowledge, wisdom, and experience without coming across as bragging
- You’re treated very differently, with celebrity status
- It’s like a VIP ticket to a private members-only club
- When people introduce you to someone else, they feel special when they announce you as an author; or, better yet, as a “#1 bestselling author.”
2.- A Book Creates the Ultimate Foot in the Door Strategy
- You can mail your book to a prospect to get your foot in the door
- Use Amazon and have the book delivered to a prospect, gift-wrapped, with a card, this won’t be ignored
- People “meet” you in your book. You start a one-way conversation with them.
- You reveal your “reason why” you do what do you in your book, which creates a reason why they’re going to do business with you.
3.- Use Your Book to Get Traffic, Generate Leads, and Build Your List
- Getting and keeping customers is how every business exists.
- Books are one of the lowest cost ways to generate high-quality leads.
- Your book is a library filled with social proof, examples, and stories to show you care, know what you’re talking about, and can help the reader solve just about any challenge.
- Throughout the book, you invite the reader to visit a web page where they enter their contact information, text their email address to a phone number, or call and leave their name and information.
- Each call to action is a way to interactively engage the reader and drive them to some kind of bonus or gift.
- The reason you embed a call to action in your book is because publishers don’t give you the contact information of the book buyer. You need the right strategies, tools, and systems to drive readers to your offers and capture leads.
4.- Books Sell Your Products and Services Faster and Easier
- Your book can talk about what you do, who you do it for, include case studies and results, and invite the reader to try them out.
- For example, if you are a chiropractor, a fitness instructor, or in pain management, you can demonstrate three different stretches or exercises to eliminate neck or back pain.
- If you are a nutritionist or dietitian, you could discuss the benefits of using coconut oil in a cooking demonstration.
- By demonstrating your product or service, talking about the benefits, and showing proof it works, you multiply your sales when you include a call to action in your book and capture leads with text messaging, mobile-responsive websites, QR codes, voicemail, or shortcodes.
5.- Your Book is a Perfect Way to Position Yourself as a Consultant or Authority
- Think of it this way:
- Who would you rather do business with:
- A coach, consultant, doctor, nutritionist, financial planner, fitness expert, therapist, or mechanic who hands you a business card that says “I am a Self-Proclaimed Expert – Hire me!” on it.
- Someone who’s a #1 bestselling author and hands you a book about the problem you want to fix – and autographs it for you with their mobile phone number and email address.
- Who are you going to remember? Who are you more likely to do business with? Do you lose or throw away business cards? How often do you lose or throw away an autographed book?
6.- Your Book is a Great Way to Get Media Attention, Radio Shows, TV Interviews, and Traction in Social Media
- Every chapter in your book can become the subject of a TV or radio interview, a speech, a social media post, a YouTube video, or a podcast episode.
- The book becomes a “marketing roadmap” for your messaging and marketing.
- It gives you a script and a formula for what to speak about and share.
- Interviewers and hosts will pick the topics they want you to talk about based on what’s in the book, which makes it easy for you to be the expert you already are.
7.- A Book Can Build or Grow Any, including Local, Business
- No fighting for business with competitors
- You’ll stand out in the crowd
- Answer all those questions in your book you get asked over and over again
- Eliminate price resistance
- Your book can be a high quality piece of information to give to all of your prospects.
- Instead of throwing up a sales letter on a website, you can stand out far beyond your competitors who don’t have books.
- Bestseller status gives you immediate credibility and authority and positions you as a go-to person.
- The fact is, this works for any business, anywhere in the world. Thinking that you’re “local” is irrelevant as to whether or not a book would be a powerful marketing tool for you.